Prof. Vincenzo Denaro
Primary Emerit Doctor of Orthopedic and Traumatology
Great Cross Knight to the Order of the Republic
- Foot Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Hip, Knee and Shoulder Prothesis Surgery
- Vertebral Surgery
- Primary Emerit of Orthopedics and Traumatology. Campus Bio-Medico of Rome University Hospital, 2016-present.
- President of Italian Society of Vertebral Surgery. 2014-present.
- Ordinary Emerit Professor. Campus Bio-Medico of Rome University, 2013-present. 2013-present.
- President of Medicine and Surgery Faculty. Campus Bio-Medico of Rome University, 2009-2014.
- Ordinary Professor of Locomotor Diseases. Campus Bio-Medico of Rome University, 2000-2013.
- Director of Specialization School in Orthopedics and Traumatology. Campus Bio-Medico of Rome University, 1994-present.
- Associated Professor of Locomotor Diseases. Campus Bio-Medico of Rome University, 1994-2000.
- Primary, Vertebral Column Pathologies Services. University of Catania. 1991-1994.
- Associated Professor. Università degli Studi di Catania.
- Hospital assistant. San Matteo Orthopedic Clinic, 1975-1987.
- Specialization Diploma in Digestive System Diseases, Blood and Transfusion, Orthopedics and Traumatology, Work Medicine, Physiatrics. Università di Pavia, 1968.
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery. Università di Catania, 1967.