How it Works
The typical process is as follows:
- The person seeking medical treatment in Italy contacts MTI;
- MTI requires the patient to provide a medical report, including local doctor’s opinion, medical history and diagnosis;
- certified doctors – selected by MTI - then advise on the medical treatment;
- the approximate expenditure, choice of hospitals and tourist destinations and duration of stay is discussed. MTI provides consultancy services and grants the patient privileged access to best professionals and equipment;
- after signing consent bonds and agreements, the patient is given recommendation letters for a medical visa, to be procured from the concerned embassy;
- the patient travels to Italy, where MTI assigns a case executive, who takes care of the patient's accommodation, treatment and any other form of care;
- once the treatment is done, the patient can remain in Italy or return home followed up by MTI for additional 6 months.
You will NOT feel vulnerable in a foreign, unknown country so far away from home!
Our experienced, English-speaking team will advise and will follow you step by step! Our staff is all bilingual English-Italian and well prepared in medical terminology. They have special knowledge in medical terms and treatments. They work at the office prior to your arrival to Italy to arrange the documents needed by Italian Doctors, in order to evaluate your specific case. They will be your direct contact and no language barriers will be there since the very beginning!
If you do not have available and recent blood tests, it is fine! We can arrange for you to have them done here in Italy before the treatment, you would just have to consider a longer stay. This service causes no price or services changes.
Moreover, MTI (Medical Tourism Italy) offers a team of competent counselors that will always be behind you and make sure you will want for nothing during your stay in Italy.
Once you have decided to come, you will not have to worry about anything except for booking the flight to Italy. Our staff takes care of everything else for you and your caregiver, from your landing in Italy to your take off to return home.